EZPrep Diamond Bur System
A systematic approach to your zirconia crown preparation, engineered to remove the correct amount of tooth structure rapidly and efficiently. For more information about how to utilize these bur click here to view our step-by-step EZCrown prep technique.
Each refill pack comes with five burs.
EZPrep Bur 001
- Bur 001 is used for the occlusal/incisal depth cut step.
- The thickness of the bur (1.5mm) matches the required occlusal reduction.
EZPrep Bur 002
- Bur 002 is used for the supragingival axial depth cut step.
- The thickness of the bur (0.8mm) matches the required interproximal reduction.
EZPrep Bur 003
- Bur 003 is used for the lingual reduction step.
- The ‘football’ design of the bur allows you to quickly reduce the cingulum into a concave shape.
EZPrep Bur 004
- Bur 004 is used for the subgingival axial reduction step.
- The taper of this bur along with proper angulation can help to minimize heme during your preparation.
EZPrep Bur 005
- Bur 005 is used for zirconia crown modification.
- This step is for rare occasions when the margin of a crown needs to be lightly modified.