THE PREMIER PEDIATRIC ZIRCONIA CROWN WORKSHOP
Sprig University is a unique hands-on experience hosted by the originators (that’s us!) of pediatric Zirconia crowns. Experience both didactic instruction and individualized one-on-one hands-on guidance. Gain or increase the experience you need to feel confident when placing prefabricated pediatric Zirconia crowns. This workshop is designed for those new to the use of Zirconia in pediatric dentistry as well as for those with previous experience wishing to gain new pearls of clinical wisdom.
WHAT YOU GET
- how to master Sprig’s Accelerated Subgingival Atraumatic Prep (ASAP) Zirconia technique to increase your efficiency
- from instructors that are practicing dentists and clinical experts
- insight on ideal case selection
- to minimize tissue trauma and bleeding
- to eliminate over preparation
- Train on both anterior and posterior teeth including cuspids, back-to-back cases, and space loss cases
- EZCrown marketing support kit
- Be added to Sprigs provider directory, for new patient referrals.
- Small class size, limited to only 25 Doctors
- 8 Continuing Education Units
- Provide doctors with the knowledge, skills, and confidence required to begin implementing EZCrowns upon completion of the workshop.
- Advanced educational content delivered in a fun and professional atmosphere that will create excitement, passion and a culture of excellence.
- Raise the level of esthetic dentistry you provide for your patients to the highest level possible.
- Foster a sense of camaraderie among participants during the workshop and beyond as they graduate and become part of the Sprig Family.
- Deliver an evidence-based workshop backed by clinical studies.